Truck is home...MN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackRap

Reaction score
I received a call yesterday at 10am from a dealer that I had called a few weeks back inquiring about a truck listed on their website. Only to be told it was in transit. The only reason I called them was because my ordered truck has been stuck in ramp59 since October 26. Long story short It cost me $2000 more but I bought it. Sick of waiting on my ordered truck with the feeling that who know when it will show. Identical truck I ordered minus the orange accent seats. Fell bad for my orig sales guy as I buy all my work vans from him, but FORD couldn't deliver the truck or an explanation.

unnamed.jpg

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations!!

Wish I was posting pictures already!

Having two previous Raptors what is your initial impression of the new one? Let's not start the Gen 1 Gen 2 battle again. Just curious of his thoughts between the two.

OP
OP
B

BlackRap

Reaction score
Congratulations!!

Wish I was posting pictures already!

Having two previous Raptors what is your initial impression of the new one? Let's not start the Gen 1 Gen 2 battle again. Just curious of his thoughts between the two.

Well, I only drove it 18 miles yesterday in traffic. I really like the feel of the cab and layout and my 1st impression of the performance is it seems very tight and responsive. 10 speed trans is super smooth. I think it sounds like a coffee can exhaust on a truck, but I plan to swap it with something else, TBD, soon.

Looking forward to putting on some miles later today and tomorrow.

Blu Du

Reaction score
what town did you buy it in? I have the same truck minus the graphics in transit to brainerd.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not true.
3 weeks ago I had a brand new xlt as a rental. 3.5 10-speed came out of Kansas City factory

Drove it 600 miles home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok not all 10 speeds but a certain run of a time frame. but it does have something to do with the 10 speed understandable