Transport Company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LFGen2

Reaction score
Reliable hauled two vehicles about a month apart cross country for me. Was expensive and their online presence to start to process was clunky (maybe better now). The two trucks each had husband and wife teams and did a great job.

you did enclosed transport?

i called one place and got an insane quote of like 10k so stopped considering it an option

PIPO

Reaction score
I used Mercury Auto Transport for my Demon...twice and no issues. Enclosed of course. Open trailer carriers most likely will not carry enough insurance to cover 6 digits.

Emoney11

Reaction score
was it through a broker, or did you talk directly to the company?

dealing with brokers is a nightmare...but it seems dealing directly with a company cost a lot more and all depends on whether theyre headed that route or not..

Directly with the broker who had excellent Yelp reviews. The driver took pictures of the truck before loading and showed up in the same condition. Reliable wanted $3500 dollars and that was just too much money. Most brokers have insurance upto 100k and as well as the trucking company. You can always ask for the company certificate of insurance. I get asked all the time when hauling for new customers. I transport heavy construction equipment up to $1,000,000 dollars. I had prices from $ 1,100 to $2100 dollars. Just find a company with good reviews with good customer service and that will be willing to answer any questions you may have. A good broker or trucking company will have no problems answering any questions.

Tara Carr

Reaction score
There are the number of genuine auto transport service providing companies available which you can look for. Last month, a close friend of mine has got his raptor shipped outside the country with the help of the Florida Transporter, which was actually suggested by this dad. His experience with the team was really satisfactory as the team was reliable and licensed service providers and offered him safe shipping of his vehicle. If you are still looking for the company then you can go with the team or else can choose the other option in which you find yourself comfortable.

EvaUnit

Reaction score
I observed that always is a lot of talk regarding transport companies. I also was searching a lot for the best one. It's a very complex question for me because I wanted to find a company that will take care of my car. I work with guardianautotransport.com. These guys always have delivered all the cars in time and with no scratches. If you are searching for a trusty company, this is the one. I sell second-hand cars, so I have to work with them every day. In two days they will bring to me a new F-150. It's so sick!

Last edited: