Transport Company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zredus

Reaction score
Can anyone please provide a reliable budget friendly transport company? Need to ship my raptor I just purchased. Thanks!

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience: you get what you pay for with a budget carrier. I'm sure there are some forum members here that have had a positive experience that can chime in.

Others will recommend you drive yourself, which is what I'd also recommend. If you absolutely can't drive, I'd pay up for a white glove service.

thepro8

Reaction score
In same boat. Have to ship my new raptor from Denver to North Carolina. Don’t have a choice in a carrier though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Z

zredus

Reaction score
transport

In same boat. Have to ship my new raptor from Denver to North Carolina. Don’t have a choice in a carrier though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, if you find something out, let me know! i would definitely fly out and drive it back, but don't have that option due to my work schedule.

Emoney11

Reaction score
I just had my Raptor shipped from Georgia to California. I used a company called All American transportation out of California. I own a small trucking company and was very picky about finding a good shipping company. Took about 7 days and was $1,900 dollars but was better than paying the local Cali dealers.

LFGen2

Reaction score
I just had my Raptor shipped from Georgia to California. I used a company called All American transportation out of California. I own a small trucking company and was very picky about finding a good shipping company. Took about 7 days and was $1,900 dollars but was better than paying the local Cali dealers.

was it through a broker, or did you talk directly to the company?

dealing with brokers is a nightmare...but it seems dealing directly with a company cost a lot more and all depends on whether theyre headed that route or not..

BACNTRY

Reaction score
Reliable hauled two vehicles about a month apart cross country for me. Was expensive and their online presence to start to process was clunky (maybe better now). The two trucks each had husband and wife teams and did a great job.