Transport companies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys any good shippers you have used? Working on bringing a truck east to west about 1000 miles and need to get a shipper lined up.

Thanks!

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uggh - vehicle shipping is a total scam. Basically, you will deal with a broker who will find a company to ship your car. Then, the actual people that are transporting the car will tell you they need more money than what you agreed to with the broker. Sorry I'm of no help but this is the reality of it.

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@dgilm let us know the cost as I am planning the same.thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know the exact cost. It all depends on pickup and drop off location. They may be higher than some companies but they do an amazing job. The regularly transport super/hyper cars.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor is not normal for a lot of companies....their trucks are not big enough to ship it....throwing names out like Horseless Carriage, Reliable, Intercity, etc will do you no good

I was going to buy a truck in the Midwest and only company I found that would ship the truck was Alpine Transport.....and it was very expensive....

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor is not normal for a lot of companies....their trucks are not big enough to ship it....throwing names out like Horseless Carriage, Reliable, Intercity, etc will do you no good

I was going to buy a truck in the Midwest and only company I found that would ship the truck was Alpine Transport.....and it was very expensive....

>>> The Raptor is not normal for a lot of companies....their trucks are not big enough to ship it <<<

The Raptor and FX4 F150 and Dually, are delivered by the same truck at the dealer.
How do you think the dealers get their Dually.
PS. Horseless Carriage and Reliable Transport are the two major Carriers that transport the big 3 test vehicles to proven ground test site.
These trailers are enclosed from the eyes of the motoring public.
Also, these carrier specializes in transporting vehicles of extremely high value.

Last edited:

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got my raptor shipped from OK to Los Angeles for under 1000 dollars