Tonneau with moto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone found a good tonneau cover that will work with motorcycles in the bed? I don’t like covering rear window (Bak flip) and Bak revolver seems too big of a roll to work with 5.5 bed. Looking Access or Truxedo but soft cover seems flimsy. Anyone else found one that works?

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone found a good tonneau cover that will work with motorcycles in the bed? I don’t like covering rear window (Bak flip) and Bak revolver seems too big of a roll to work with 5.5 bed. Looking Access or Truxedo but soft cover seems flimsy. Anyone else found one that works?

I am wondering the same thing.....did you ever find anything that will work?

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wondering the same thing.....did you ever find anything that will work?

Unfortunately I haven’t. I looked on some F150 forums and it doesn’t seem like there is a definitive solution. Some guys make/use some wood as a spacer but I’d be worried about spacing too far and rear motorcycle wheel getting close to edge of tailgate.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that it helps you, but I regularly load bikes/quads in my bed with the Bakflip F1 cover. I fold it up against the rear glass and just live with the side mirrors only. It's really not that bad...

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that it helps you, but I regularly load bikes/quads in my bed with the Bakflip F1 cover. I fold it up against the rear glass and just live with the side mirrors only. It's really not that bad...

I have the same cover.
Just curious- any issues with rubbing on back of cab while driving?

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same cover.
Just curious- any issues with rubbing on back of cab while driving?

On my last truck, I did have rubbing issues. The previous generation of this cover did not have any sort of padding to protect the truck from rubbing. The new one, however, is much better. It has some foam pads that rest against the back of the truck and prevent any damage from occuring.

Been using mine for over a year now with no signs of scratches/damage.

OP
OP
sherwood

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Is there any visibility out of the back window? Just curious that if one of your bikes/quads moved, would you be able to see it?

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any visibility out of the back window? Just curious that if one of your bikes/quads moved, would you be able to see it?

No, unfortunately there is zero visibility out of the back glass. Sometimes I will aim one of my side mirrors as far inward as possible and I can catch a glimpse of the bike/quad if I'm worried about it moving, but that's about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter