They Never Learn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a run to Sam's Club this morning to grab a chicken and protein powder. As I'm on the on ramp to I-75 minding my own business and enjoying my drive, a **** Waffle in a white Hemi Dodge decides to ride my ass. When we get to the four lane, he jumps over two lanes and nails the throttle. This, of course, inspired me to tickle Jenny's throttle just a little. All he saw was that big ass FORD billboard on the back of my tailgate get smaller and smaller. After I pulled a football field on him, I slowed down below the posted highway speed, and guess what...he slowed down too and refused to pass me. NOTICE TO HEMI DODGE OWNERS, I could out run you in my 6.2L Gen 1, Jenny will do the same!!!!!!

Last edited:

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a run to Sam's Club this morning to grab a chicken and protein powder. As I'm on the on ramp to I-75 minding my own business and enjoying my drive, a **** Waffle in a white Hemi Dodge decides to ride my ass. When we get to the four lane, he jumps over two lanes and nails the throttle. This, of course, inspired me to tickle Jenny's throttle just a little. All he saw was that big ass FORD billboard on the back of my tailgate get smaller and smaller. After I pulled a football field on his ass, I slowed down below the posted highway speed, and guess what...he slowed down too and refused to pass me. NOTICE TO HEMI DODGE OWNERS, I could out run you in my 6.2L Gen 1, Jenny will spank your ass!!!!!!

lol hemi no good you have to watch the diesels. I live right next to a shop called sinister they make some crazy fast diesel trucks.

this is prob a silly question and no I am not stirring the pot but how much faster do you think the new one is compared to the 6.2? I ask you cuz you have or had both.

PS buy more chicken ditch the junk powder,lol

OP
OP
kandewinn

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol hemi no good you have to watch the diesels. I live right next to a shop called sinister they make some crazy fast diesel trucks.

this is prob a silly question and no I am not stirring the pot but how much faster do you think the new one is compared to the 6.2? I ask you cuz you have or had both.

PS buy more chicken ditch the junk powder,lol

I try not to mess with anyone really. Most Def, be suspicious of diesels, especially if they are pouring coal. The chicken is for sustenance, the powder is to bridge the gap when I can't eat between flights. I just find it funny that people see my truck and always want to race. 9 out of 10 times I simply ignore them. But every once in a while...This was true with my gen 1 as well. There is something about how these trucks look that inspire people to test the waters. Oh Well. Can't answer how much faster Jenny is than my 2011, I just know that it is. It will pull a few lengths in a short distance. Not knocking Gen 1. I LOVED THAT TRUCK. I still see them on the road and wish I had mine back. I think its one of the best looking trucks of my lifetime. I just couldn't justify having one of each.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Congratulations on your epic accomplishment

Thank you. I'll take it whenever I can get it.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Congratulations on your epic accomplishment

BTW, Just saw your build for the first time, love the look of your truck, even if you weren't "Really" congratulating me!!!!

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try not to mess with anyone really. Most Def, be suspicious of diesels, especially if they are pouring coal. The chicken is for sustenance, the powder is to bridge the gap when I can't eat between flights. I just find it funny that people see my truck and always want to race. 9 out of 10 times I simply ignore them. But every once in a while...This was true with my gen 1 as well. There is something about how these trucks look that inspire people to test the waters. Oh Well. Can't answer how much faster Jenny is than my 2011, I just know that it is. It will pull a few lengths in a short distance. Not knocking Gen 1. I LOVED THAT TRUCK. I still see them on the road and wish I had mine back. I think its one of the best looking trucks of my lifetime. I just couldn't justify having one of each.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Thank you. I'll take it whenever I can get it.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

BTW, Just saw your build for the first time, love the look of your truck, even if you weren't "Really" congratulating me!!!!

yup I still think my 14 looks better than the new ones but damn all that new cool technology is what I want inside my truck. my wife has a 2018 explorer and after getting out of that into my truck its like I am in a truck from the 60s lol. still not getting rid of mine though.

Turk10mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i daily commute about 60 miles. inevitably someone wants to run me in rush hour traffic once or twice a week. smh. I just ignore them and drive on. I'm already an aggressive driver, but I'm too old to race on the street.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i daily commute about 60 miles. inevitably someone wants to run me in rush hour traffic once or twice a week. smh. I just ignore them and drive on. I'm already an aggressive driver, but I'm too old to race on the street.

I've had my 2018 about a month and the amount of Donnies who want to run me has been pretty impressive. I've only taken the bait twice, on pretty clear divided highways.