Shipping/Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Ltl6pack

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct on the 15000 units, but by what has been posted on here there are about 2400 Raptors that where being retrofit, i.e.: front pan seals, motor mounts, lights in the grill and fenders, and who knows what else! Just saying. Only Ford knows for sure, and like everything else, there not telling.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was the only article I could find in regards to the delay of shipment. Sorry if it's a re-post.

Everyone has a "my dealer told me this" So I'll share what my dealer said. He said that some units are complete, but they are not shipping until all units are complete and ready to roll out.

Over 15,000 2017 Ford Raptor and F-150s with 3.5L EcoBoost and 10-Speed Are Held at the Factory for Retrofits - The Fast Lane Truck

As an FYI, I know somebody that just bought a regular F150 with the eco-boost and a 10 speed transmission and they have it sitting in their driveway. Not sure if that helps us pinpoint what some of the rework issues of been.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As an FYI, I know somebody that just bought a regular F150 with the eco-boost and a 10 speed transmission and they have it sitting in their driveway. Not sure if that helps us pinpoint what some of the rework issues of been.

LOL Really?

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help me understand what you are confused about?

Not to hard to figure out. Supposedly both those and the Raptor were OKTB at the same time. Its telling that people have them, but no one has a Raptor yet.