Second oil change analysis (7500 intervals)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got back my oil analysis from my second oil change (15k miles). My first oil change was at 7500 miles, and I had intended to get it analyzed then, but the dealer tech forgot to get a sample.

Anyway, I'm very pleased with the results.

Capture.jpg

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Confused- Blackstone thinks this is your 1st oil change and commented on lower than usual metal content but you said this was at 15K?

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got back my oil analysis from my second oil change (15k miles). My first oil change was at 7500 miles, and I had intended to get it analyzed then, but the dealer tech forgot to get a sample.

Anyway, I'm very pleased with the results.

View attachment 99807

I think you posted your first oil analysis by mistake...

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t your first oil change actually your second or third? IIRC you did one or two very early oil changes before sending off a sample.

OP
OP
rtmozingo

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think Blackstone mistook the increment mileage for odometer reading.

I've changed my oil twice - once at around 7500 miles, and just recently at 15k. The first time (7500 miles) the tech forgot the sample, so I didn't get it analyzed then. This was the analysis of the 15k oil (so oil from the first change).