Raptor Technical

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have to admit, this is one of the reasons I opted to buy the Rap.

Enough typing. Pics.

IMG_2929.jpg

As if the Rap doesn’t get enough stares without the belt-fed...

IMG_2932.jpg

Toyota Hilux be DAMNED ! :biggrin:

So, I definitely want hard mount points (plural) probably lower than expected for swing arm mount usage. I’m not running spade grips on this thing, but may, depending on performance while moving.

Traverse & elevation has me a little concerned, especially for 12 o’clock fire. The last thing I need is to stitch the cab or hood, but I’m thinking that if I hang pintle mounts off a light bar for example, the bar itself should work to prevent the barrel from angling down far enough.

Also, I’ve opted for a .30 rather than a .50. The .50 payload is 100 pounds just for the gun and the recoil is prodigious. The .30 recoil is much more controllable and less likely to have mount problems. That, and I can carry much, much, much more .30 ammo than .50.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And it's 10x less expensive to shoot. Must be nice to be in a free state. So jealous.

Last edited: