Prospective owner looking for '18 allocation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omar510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I come from a family of toyota off roaders and thought I would try something new. I can't resist the all around badassness of the new raptor. I was wondering if anyone had any leads for 2018 allocations at msrp. I would like to pick it up 4-5 months and use it as an excuse to make an epic off road trip back to california. Any help is appreciated!

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use the Ford Dealer finder and start calling dealers in a widening radius of where you live....shouldn't be a problem finding one

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
You don't get to decide when to pick it up lol all ford will do is crush your dreams. Good luck with the finder hope you get one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
O

omar510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use the Ford Dealer finder and start calling dealers in a widening radius of where you live....shouldn't be a problem finding one

Hey, thats where I started this week. I have been calling dealers in the midwest but havent had luck yet. By the time I leave work and can call them, they are closed. Others that I have got through too don't have allocations or claim the ordering hasn't started yet.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, thats where I started this week. I have been calling dealers in the midwest but havent had luck yet. By the time I leave work and can call them, they are closed. Others that I have got through too don't have allocations or claim the ordering hasn't started yet.

Not sure where in the midwest you live, but Northgate Ford in Cincinnati took my 2017 MSRP order on November 1st and I received my truck the day after Christmas. I am not saying that I had the quickest turnaround time on getting my truck, but it can't be too far off. Not only do you need to find a dealership that has available allocations, some dealers seem to get preferential treatment on how their orders get picked up, so chose wisely.

OP
OP
O

omar510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, was able to receive my DORA today for a 2018. Dealer is in the south. PM me if you would like the contact info.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I come from a family of toyota off roaders and thought I would try something new. I can't resist the all around badassness of the new raptor. I was wondering if anyone had any leads for 2018 allocations at msrp. I would like to pick it up 4-5 months and use it as an excuse to make an epic off road trip back to california. Any help is appreciated!

IM me. I know of a Houston dealer who has one allocation left at MSRP