Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Black Method NV 17x8.5 w/ 00 offset

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Titanium Method Grid 17x8.5 w/ 00 offset

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Bronze Rotiform SIX-OR 17x9 w/ 1 offset

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ownby

Ownby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahah gizmo on blast. Dude roti's all the way. Just do it. That's coming from someone who has methods on their truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do love those Roti's but just worried they will not tuck on full suspension travel and there has already been proof that methods will tuck. I'm just worried about the extra 5mm they will stick out and want to make sure they will not destroy my fenders if my suspension comes close to bottoming out.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I do love those Roti's but just worried they will not tuck on full suspension travel and there has already been proof that methods will tuck. I'm just worried about the extra 5mm they will stick out and want to make sure they will not destroy my fenders if my suspension comes close to bottoming out.

Ahhh gotcha. Didn't you say it won't be off-roading though?

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score

They might rub but they definitely won't destroy your fenders.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ownby

Ownby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh gotcha. Didn't you say it won't be off-roading though?

No I never said that. You can't buy a raptor and not go off-roading. Probably won't be going as hard on the truck as a lot of people of this forum but we have a lot of fun dunes out here in Southern California and want to make sure that if I somehow put the truck into the air I won't destory my fenders on landing.

Used to take my old jeep out there a lot and now that I finally have a vehicle that is way more capable I don't want to ruin it by putting wheels on it that make me lose suspension travel.

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you brought that up, does that mean your going to photoshop all the wheels onto my vehicle or any avalanche grey screw to help me with the decision.

LOL, as much as I'd LOVE to help you out...you'd have to go through my DAUGHTER, who is heckling me to do the very same...at this very moment with her Jeep! ;-)

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
No I never said that. You can't buy a raptor and not go off-roading. Probably won't be going as hard on the truck as a lot of people of this forum but we have a lot of fun dunes out here in Southern California and want to make sure that if I somehow put the truck into the air I won't destory my fenders on landing.

Used to take my old jeep out there a lot and now that I finally have a vehicle that is way more capable I don't want to ruin it by putting wheels on it that make me lose suspension travel.

Ahhh ok sorry must've mixed this thread with another. Happy to hear it will see dirt though ;)

tightt

Reaction score
Are those the 17" Rotiforms with the OEM factory tires on them? You happen to have a more straight on picture of your truck with them on? They don't look like they stick out as far as I was expecting.

Correct...17 inch Rotiforms, ET1, on stock tires.

32517547312097-vi.jpg

OP
OP
Ownby

Ownby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys. I think I have narrowed it down to either the Rotiforms or the Titanium Method Grids. Will post pictures of the truck once I pull the trigger on which wheels i'm ordering. The grids seem like the safer option but love the look of the Rotiforms.