Paddle shifters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey maybe this is a dumb question but does the raptor come standard with paddle shifters because I didn't see it as an option

hodown

Reaction score
can anyone take one for the team? Can you remove the steering cover to expose the SCCM? The cover that wraps around the steering column in this pic. Its held in place by 3 small, 6mm bolts iirc on the bottom. just need to see the wire connectors in 3 locations under there. IF you're mechanically skilled to do this? If not I dont want you to try something your not comfortable on a new truck. If you could, it would be a HUGE help. Just need to prove/disprove what im seeing in these wire diagrams.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The paddles are a total waste. They aren't even in a good position. Way to far away from a natural hand position on the steering wheel. Anyone with a sports car with paddles will know what I mean....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The paddles are a total waste. They aren't even in a good position. Way to far away from a natural hand position on the steering wheel. Anyone with a sports car with paddles will know what I mean....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried to use the paddle shifters and I find that I need to do my shifts ahead of time due to the slow response time. I like having them, but I wish they reacted quicker.

consolidated

Reaction score
I have tried to use the paddle shifters and I find that I need to do my shifts ahead of time due to the slow response time. I like having them, but I wish they reacted quicker.

I agree, too slow to respond, using them only frustrates me. And with 10 gears I just leave it in auto.

Last edited: