In with the new, out with the old

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbot

Reaction score
amazed by the dedication to the cause by the raptor trolls (gen 1 or 2). here, on facebook and other platforms with the same old shit. it's beyond "normal" internet troll behavior... something real and pure is driving them. almost like they're getting paid or they're just straight up retarded. not sure which. maybe both?

anyway, nice trucks! welcome!

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
>>>>straight up retarded<<<<

we call them," special",,,,,, its a little more PC, and when their moms come looking for them, feelings don't get hurt.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

what's the mileage on the 14'.?.

OP
OP
J

jeffl

Reaction score
>>>>straight up retarded<<<<

we call them," special",,,,,, its a little more PC, and when their moms come looking for them, feelings don't get hurt.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

what's the mileage on the 14'.?.

It's just about to turn 77K.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the paint on my 14 RR touched up , the guy said its a different RR than all the others. I thought i could see a difference between the 14 and 17 RR. Can you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter