Nationwide 17/18 Raptor below MSRP, possible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Campbellsoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sweat...there have been quite a few guys here that have bought Raptors at ENCS overseas, and the office here on Ramstein gave me a quote a few weeks back. Really good deal if you're in the market; usually you can get better deals by shopping around in the States, but with a "special" vehicle with dealer markups you're not going to find a better deal.

TonyD22

Reaction score
The problem with MAS is that their allocations for raptors are low. They are currently delivering at 6 months out. Granted, about 6k under MSRP.

I was in Qatar 3 days ago so my info is current. I'm currently deployed too.

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I just spoke to MAS Ford Agent who told me "Further to your Chat earlier with my colleague Gordon, FoMoCo have closed the factory book for the 2018 Raptor."

I am deploying here at the beginning of December to Qatar also and was interested in ordering while I am there, but he told me that they won't open the orders up again until July 2018 for the 2019 models.

TonyD22

Reaction score
Dude in Qatar (Simon) built one in his system for me and showed me where they get the allocations but it takes about 6 months currently for delivery. I have since left Qatar but kept his contact info since they aren't in the country I currently am.

Either which way if I can't get an allocation till march, I think I will wait till I return stateside round then and take my chances. If guys are getting at msrp now with a couple getting 1k off, maybe 2,500-4K off by then is feasible.