Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

Nationwide 17/18 Raptor below MSRP, possible?

This is a discussion on Nationwide 17/18 Raptor below MSRP, possible? within the Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
Looking to purchase a 17 or 18 Raptor. I'm currently deployed overseas and headed back to the US mid-October. I ...

User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2017, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default Nationwide 17/18 Raptor below MSRP, possible?
Looking to purchase a 17 or 18 Raptor.

I'm currently deployed overseas and headed back to the US mid-October. I will plan my flight back into the city of whatever dealer can sell me a 17/18 Raptor at a reasonable price.

Does anyone have any guidance? What's important to me is getting into a Raptor, more than any specific packages.

I've made over a dozen phone calls and have been severely disappointed with huge markups, up to $15k on even 2017 models, the lowest being around $2k ADM over MSRP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by wrow; 09-16-2017 at 06:56 PM.
wrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Plenty of them available at msrp. But if you arent back until mid november it is kind of early to try to lock one down. I dont think any dealer will hold it for you for that long at msrp.
Rock7256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by Rock7256 View Post
Plenty of them available at msrp. But if you arent back until mid november it is kind of early to try to lock one down. I dont think any dealer will hold it for you for that long at msrp.
Thanks for the catch. I meant mid-October. Days and even months blend together when you work 7 days a week.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Finder of Raptors

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Originally Posted by wrow View Post
Looking to purchase a 17 or 18 Raptor.

I'm currently deployed overseas and headed back to the US mid-October. I will plan my flight back into the city of whatever dealer can sell me a 17/18 Raptor at a reasonable price.

Does anyone have any guidance? What's important to me is getting into a Raptor, more than any specific packages.

I've made over a dozen phone calls and have been severely disappointed with huge markups, up to $15k on even 2017 models, the lowest being around $2k ADM over MSRP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
If you know what options you want you can use http://www.raptorfinder.com. It may take a lot of phone calls, but it's your best shot.

Old 09-17-2017, 06:35 AM   #5 (permalink)

Message Brandon. (Rock7256) I ordered my truck from him at msrp in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Great guy to deal with and no b.s. http://www.fordraptorforum.com/members/rock7256/
Rock7256 likes this.
PhilZx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:09 AM   #6 (permalink)

I just picked mine up at Bob Bell in Maryland for MSRP. It wasn't easy but they finally gave in. It's been impossible to get one in the DC Metro area for less than 5k over, but if you hold your ground they will give in. I think the markup days around big cities like DC metro are coming to an end and the dealers are starting to realize it. I love this thing, this is my first Raptor.
vince7870 likes this.
ss_raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Push for invoice - dealers are dealing on these now.
Mcnawsty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Mcnawsty View Post
Push for invoice - dealers are dealing on these now.
Dealers who cannot sell a Raptor at full price are not very good at their job.
jaz13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

Dude, if you're deployed overseas, head into Exchange New Car Sales and have one built for you UNDER MSRP! Stay away from the undercoat, extended warranty and paint protection and you'll get a killer deal.

I'm in Germany with the USAF and looking at them now...you won't be disappointed. It'll be built and waiting for you.
Campbellsoutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by Campbellsoutlaw View Post
Dude, if you're deployed overseas, head into Exchange New Car Sales and have one built for you UNDER MSRP! Stay away from the undercoat, extended warranty and paint protection and you'll get a killer deal.

I'm in Germany with the USAF and looking at them now...you won't be disappointed. It'll be built and waiting for you.
My understanding was the Raptor was not included.

Unfortunately, I am nowhere near an exchange either. Will try reaching out to them tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.