Looking for a ford dealer in Prescott or Phoenix area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a Ford dealership in this area that is selling the raptor at the below MSRP?

sbdave

Reaction score
I just spoke to most of them and Peoria was definitely a no go. I read from others on here that they haven't been very competitive lately.

Definitely contact Chapman Ford in Scottsdale. Marlo was the man, even picked me up at the airport. He'll do MSRP for sure... maybe you can squeeze a little more out of him. He even offered to drive the truck out to me (a 7 hour drive) so that I wouldn't have to fly.

Last edited:

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to Galpin in Prescott to order back in December - got through the entire process, handed them my deposit check and received the order invoice.....with a $10,000 ADM.

They're snakes and for that reason alone I'd avoid them. Last I spoke to Peoria they were still wanting $5-10,000 over on 17/18's.

This thread may be of use to you, though:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/msrp-az-51538/

Last edited:

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peoria is an absolute NO GO!! They are the worst at ADM on Raptors. Only dealer in the Phx Metro area that will sell at MSRP is Sanderson Ford. I bought a Shelby from Camelback at less than MSRP and gave them an opportunity to sell me a Raptor at MSRP, in fact $500 over, and they would not match the MSRP deal I had in Dallas. David McDavid Ford will sell at MSRP and usually have a good selection in inventory. It's a nice drive back to break in the Raptor and they treat you right. AZ is no better than CA with ADM!!

OP
OP
S

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone , do you think things will get more competitive at the end of 2018 when 19's are almost coming out ? its strange that there are still 17's left over and dealers think they can get a huge mark up

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone , do you think things will get more competitive at the end of 2018 when 19's are almost coming out ? its strange that there are still 17's left over and dealers think they can get a huge mark up

There are dealers out there without the ADM currently, just a bit more leg work to find one here in the South West.

Supply will eventually intersect with demand (soon I surmise) as Ford continues to churn their trucks out as fast as they can for the monopoly they've carved out.

OP
OP
S

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are dealers out there without the ADM currently, just a bit more leg work to find one here in the South West.

Supply will eventually intersect with demand (soon I surmise) as Ford continues to churn their trucks out as fast as they can for the monopoly they've carved out.

Sounds like l Sanderson is the place to go

Raptaraz are you looking to move on to a gen 2 ?

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like l Sanderson is the place to go

Raptaraz are you looking to move on to a gen 2 ?

No sir, the whole ADM here pissed me off so much that.....I ended up buying a CPO Gen 1 from Florida. :ROFLJest:

If I could've ordered at MSRP without it being a pain in the ass I would have, but my father ended up pointing me towards a nice Gen 1 he found by him in Orlando.

Both are nice trucks, hope you're able to pick up a Gen 2 with some ease. :cheers: