L Blue SCAB MSRP deal in Idaho

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NEW MSRP DEAL!! A dealer I had previously contacted just contacted me and manager decided to sell at MSRP. They were at $5K ADM last week and I bought elsewhere. It's a Lightning blue SCAB with Bead Locks loaded..see sticker posted below. Sales Rep: Wade Fessler from Charles Gabus Ford in Des Moines, IA. Wades # is 515-577-0337 Sticker is at $66,225 Now I regret buying mine Friday :( BTW this one is ON THE LOT now. http://www.charlesgabusford.com/…/2017-Ford-F-150-for-sale-…
If you do buy it, tell him Ted sent you, he offered me $75 referral reward...I thought that was nice.

Attachments

• Blue-SCAB-Sticker.jpg
    Blue-SCAB-Sticker.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 136

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NEW MSRP DEAL!! A dealer I had previously contacted just contacted me and manager decided to sell at MSRP. They were at $5K ADM last week and I bought elsewhere. It's a Lightning blue SCAB with Bead Locks loaded..see sticker posted below. Sales Rep: Wade Fessler from Charles Gabus Ford in Des Moines, IA. Wades # is 515-577-0337 Sticker is at $66,225 Now I regret buying mine Friday :( BTW this one is ON THE LOT now. http://www.charlesgabusford.com/…/2017-Ford-F-150-for-sale-…
If you do buy it, tell him Ted sent you, he offered me $75 referral reward...I thought that was nice.

Iowa or Idaho?

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Minor difference [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he means Iowa, but checking, just in case. A LB SCAB is a lot different than what I have ordered, but I'm losing hope that my allocation has any legs to it. Maybe it does....but I'm not interested in taking delivery in June--not for a 2017. Based on a finger in the wind, my guess for my ETA, should it be a real allocation, is May at earliest. I could change my mind, but as of now, should it be May, I'm not interested.

OP
OP
V

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yes...Iowa...I had called so many dealers in many different states.
I ended up buying in West Virginia, to be built by Ford and shipped to AZ for only an extra $600 through dealer courtesy delivery.

The dealer with this SCAB says they are still selling the screws at $5K ADM but I guess this SCAB would not sell at their ADM. I bet in a just a few months most the dealers will be at MSRP anyway.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yes...Iowa...I had called so many dealers in many different states.
I ended up buying in West Virginia, to be built by Ford and shipped to AZ for only an extra $600 through dealer courtesy delivery.

The dealer with this SCAB says they are still selling the screws at $5K ADM but I guess this SCAB would not sell at their ADM. I bet in a just a few months most the dealers will be at MSRP anyway.

Thanks for clarifying! Given 90+% of orders are SCREW's, I could see how even ultra capitalistic dealers may refrain from excessive (or any) ADM on the SCAB's.