Kid hit my PARKED Raptor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RV-Junke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Happy New Year!

Sound asleep this am., and BOOM! Some kid nailed the driver side front wheel. Snapped the Control arm, and basically decimated the suspension, which is FOX 3.0 , as well as the custom ADD Viper Bumper, and Fender which buckled near the front windshield.

Question do any of you have any recommendations to have the truck fixed in New Jersey? It is un-drivable, and its all the "custom" stuff that us "F'd" up, so I am thinking not a traditional body shop...any recommendations are welcome. Thanks in advance.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That BLOWS...awful way to start the new year. Hopefully you get a good recommendation and get this sorted out ASAP. Best of luck!

Gatica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in South Jersey and I Use Elmer’s Body shop in Sewell for body work. Now I have never used them for any type of suspension work but they do work with my Fleet mechanic Ellas Automotive he does do all my wrench work. Good luck with the fix

Seartrip

Reaction score
As a fellow NJ resident I'm sorry to hear about the damage. Seems like this state has no shortage of idiots and expense.

I would suggest OK4WD (www.ok4wd.com) in Stewartsville, NJ. Their shop has done a lot of work for people I know with very good results. While I don't think they do bodywork, I'm sure they have a relationship with another shop for trucks that get wadded up and need more than custom suspension work. Worth a call.

Good luck.

OP
OP
RV-Junke

RV-Junke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! Ok4WD...great suggestion! Forgot about them...and as for parking in the street...2 in the Garage, 2 in Driveway, and 2 on the street...no room off street...LOL!

Gilligan

Reaction score
I have a set of front white fenders off of my 2014....

If the insurance company is willing to work with you, or the kids parents wanna do cash to avoid insurance i'd seriously look into getting it brought over from NJ to Joe at Phoenix Offroad, it's about 45min beyond Pittsburgh but he would be able to order and get all suspension parts and any bumpers you need, I'd give you a good deal on my fenders and I also have an OEM front bumper if that would come in handy at all. Toss me a PM if you wanna look into it and i'll get you hooked up with Joe. He has tow trucks and I'm almost certain he has family/employees in NJ that work with him and travel back and fourth to NJ so it may even be possible for him to do the transport

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! Ok4WD...great suggestion! Forgot about them...and as for parking in the street...2 in the Garage, 2 in Driveway, and 2 on the street...no room off street...LOL!

Damn that sucks. There is a good shop in Somerville K&L

For the record, when you have a Raptor, there is ALWAYS off street parking available....