How many Gen 2 owners bought without test driving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MustangAndRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to a local dealer last weekend with another FRF member, we had both had gen 1s but not anymore. I am interested in the gen 2 but on the fence about the v6. Wanted to test drive it but despite the salesman that helped us remembering me from when I bought my mustang there, he would only start it up for us and rev it. Said that if I wanted to start the paperwork then I could test drive. Screw that. He said there are plenty of people that are buying without test drives

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I test drove mine, but i have the feeling i am in the minority when it comes to that..

theman1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought w/o driving (or receiving it yet.....) Had opportunity to drive one at another dealer but passed as I knew I was committed to one i'd already bought and did not want to waste his time.

bdubs

Reaction score
I'm in burnouts boat. I bought mine and drove from Chicago to Louisiana to get mine. Literally the only thing that will disappoint you about the V6 is the sound. Otherwise it will exceed your expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DXB-Stu

Reaction score
Bought before even seeing one in real life never mind driving one. It will arrive in May and there is one to test drive here now but my thinking is that I have committed to it so best to make my first drive of the G2 Raptor in my own one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Moodie73

Reaction score
I didn't get to test drive mine, The dealer had three people waiting to buy it. I just happened to be the first one in with the money.... I still wonder why those three people had FORD Employee badges on??? lol:mad: