Votes: 6 8.2%
  • 4 months - <5 months

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • 5+ months

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • I'm still waiting :(

Votes: 33 45.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious how long everyone waited from the time they put their order in with the dealer to when they took delivery.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I selected 5+ months, because it's already been 5 months and I'm still waiting for a build date. SMH...

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I selected 5+ months, because it's already been 5 months and I'm still waiting for a build date. SMH...

Skewed poll then I guess.....I voted "I'm still waiting :( " and I'm sitting at 6 and a half months......probably should eliminate the last category. I've been waiting for nearly as long as anyone can wait for a 2017 Raptor {stopwatch started when order banks officially opened, not some pre-pre waiting list}....and will likely be in the top 1% of the slowest order-date-to-delivery's, as I'm not even scheduled yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skewed poll then I guess.....I voted "I'm still waiting :( " and I'm sitting at 6 and a half months......probably should eliminate the last category. I've been waiting for nearly as long as anyone can wait for a 2017 Raptor {stopwatch started when order banks officially opened, not some pre-pre waiting list}....and will likely be in the top 1% of the slowest order-date-to-delivery's, as I'm not even scheduled yet.

Wasn't a great way to structure this I guess. I just didn't want to have people who ordered last week selecting "<1 month" which is why I added the last category. I really only wanted people who have taken delivery to vote.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't a great way to structure this I guess. I just didn't want to have people who ordered last week selecting "<1 month" which is why I added the last category. I really only wanted people who have taken delivery to vote.

Aahhhh....I see. Well, in that case, my vote went into the right pile :cool:

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Put my order in July 25th still waiting as well