Got on the list for a 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the price will go up but as long as they don't mark it up like some of these dealerships are on the 17MY then I'll be fine. My local dealer has some brass balls to try and sell this for almost 25k over sticker. https://www.mallofgeorgiaford.com/new/Ford/2017-Ford-F-150-27f5a37d0a0e0ae736262303985b4406.htm

My goodness, brass balls indeed. I've purchased dozens of vehicles over the last 19 years (49 vehicles actually), and have never paid over sticker on anything, so I wasn't factoring in any ADM when I said I expect a rise in the 2018's prices. But yes, if you can wait until the '18's roll out, you will be all the better to steer clear of this sh*T show.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't see them doing that as they need the Raptor logo as well. So then you'll have the blue oval, stamp, and Raptor. Way too much. I prefer a clean look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Same company, same truck, same assembly line, same dealers....How can it be any different if they don't get 2017 straightened out?

First year models are never without issues. I've also been one to avoid buying a first year model that has drastic changes. I'd say the 2017 and 2014 was a pretty drastic change. Ford will work out the issues and will ultimately bring a better truck along with it.