Gen2 Mod Wish List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jepper

Reaction score
What mods are you looking to do to your Gen2 or have done already and why?

Suspension, Tires / Wheels, Performance, Etc..

I'm trying to figure out a good set of beadlock rims, bumpers, leveling kit, air compressor onboard w/ train horns, lights, xpel stealth..

2018 Raptor Lightning blue..

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about you try using alittle thing we call the search function. Everything has been discussed a million times and nobody wants to see another thread from you about the same old damn shit.. lmao... by the way I’m just busting your balls,, joking.. happy new year

OP
OP
J

Jepper

Reaction score
How about you try using alittle thing we call the search function. Everything has been discussed a million times and nobody wants to see another thread from you about the same old damn shit.. lmao... by the way I’m just busting your balls,, joking.. happy new year

I actually did use search.. but instead of trying to find 10000s of threads i wanted to find it all in one and grouped together.. you know efficiency and all. No worries ;)

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far
Pedal commander
6 Ridgid radiance cubes w/amber back light up front
Tinted drivers side and passenger side to match rear
17" roti form six wheels
Rappy graphics over lays
Bakflip mx4 cover
Rokblokz flaps

It never ends hahaha!

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I actually did use search.. but instead of trying to find 10000s of threads i wanted to find it all in one and grouped together.. you know efficiency and all. No worries ;)

Mods are subjective. There are mission oriented mods, fun mods and mods just to say you have mods. in the motorcycle world, we call these ‘farkles’.

what do you intend to do and how do you intend to use the truck.

I’m nowhere near terrain the Raptor truly excels at - desert type stuff, plenty of tourist ridden low speed beach sand, but otherwise it’s mud and dirt trails near me. I have had my eyes on an onboard compressor / horn. Hornblasters has a kit that would fit nicely underneath the truck, but I’m concerned about the air hose run to the horn trumpets.

I have to drive a bit to get to any off roading, so I did speakers, sub + amp, dynamat on the doors and sub enclosure. I also added some lights - both cheap amazon and BD. The neighbor reports that when I light up their house as I’m backing into my driveway, it’s like something from the x-files leading to an alien abduction. I figure when their siding starts to melt from the light, then I’ve got enough. :biggrin:

I’d suggest focusing on mods you will use or get use from as opposed to just keeping up with the FRF Joneses.

OP
OP
J

Jepper

Reaction score
Mods are subjective. There are mission oriented mods, fun mods and mods just to say you have mods. in the motorcycle world, we call these ‘farkles’.

what do you intend to do and how do you intend to use the truck.

I’m nowhere near terrain the Raptor truly excels at - desert type stuff, plenty of tourist ridden low speed beach sand, but otherwise it’s mud and dirt trails near me. I have had my eyes on an onboard compressor / horn. Hornblasters has a kit that would fit nicely underneath the truck, but I’m concerned about the air hose run to the horn trumpets.

I have to drive a bit to get to any off roading, so I did speakers, sub + amp, dynamat on the doors and sub enclosure. I also added some lights - both cheap amazon and BD. The neighbor reports that when I light up their house as I’m backing into my driveway, it’s like something from the x-files leading to an alien abduction. I figure when their siding starts to melt from the light, then I’ve got enough. :biggrin:

I’d suggest focusing on mods you will use or get use from as opposed to just keeping up with the FRF Joneses.

Totally agreed it is personal, thats why im curious what everyones interested in doing to their own raptors as it may give me an idea as well.