Dealer in Massachusetts with unscheduled order at $2k over MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I originally ordered back in early October with a dealer in MA that I just backed out of as I ended up buying and buying one off the lot somewhere else. If anyone is interested in taking mine the order can still be modified to whatever you want (i.e. - I never got a VIN or build date) and the guy is asking $2k. It can be drop shipped directly to you for a very small price (I think around $400) so you don't even have to drive to pick it up. Contact me via PM if interested.

Last edited:

getz

Reaction score
Curious as to how the shipping would be so cheap.

Last edited:

shoalbandit

Reaction score
correct, that's what most dealers charge since they aren't making a profit to drop ship and do a courtesy delivery

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ayer ma is where the rail road I work for unloads fords. Wonder how many raptors go by me on a daily. While I sit and wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just be careful. I had an unscheduled build with no VIN or build date. Ford said it could be changed. Eager said they were blocked in their system from making any changes. And the dealer showed me what they were looking at and sure enough they could not change the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI looks like the dealer changed their mind and decided to spec out the order for their lot. I'd imagine you'd still be able to work out a deal at $2k over, but seems like the specs are set. Here's what it'll have:

Black
SCREW
802a
Tech
Tailgate step
Headed steering wheel
Moonroof
Heated rear seats

If interested contact Damon at [email protected].