Date of Build from Window Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a couple of "date codes" on the Raptor electronic window stickers. Does the window sticker contain the build date or the date the truck arrived at the dealer?

In the example below, was the truck built on 01.19.18 and arrived at the dealer on 04.10.18 ??

Attachments

• Raptor Dates.png
    Raptor Dates.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 109

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the blend date at the top of the sticker? Other ford forums say thats the day before the build date where the truck gets final assembly.

The date at the bottom is exactly the same date as the “in production” date i got from ford chat

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TX, from my experience the 01.19.18 is the blend date (final build date) which is the same date at the top above "BLEND" and as mentioned the date off the bottom of the page is when the vin was touched or regenerated for updates by ford.

For instance, my blend date was 2/16/18 and delivered on 3/9/18 but the date off the page said 3/13/18 I also picked it up on 3/13/18 not sure if that was just a coincidence.

Hope this helps.