Cool GEN 2 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That rear bumpers looks awesome! I can't wait to see what they make for the front.

Curious to know tire to tire how wide that monster is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
that rear bumper.... wish someone would make that one for G1

Yeah, that rear bumper looks interesting. Almost like a roll pan, it's so snug.

It's the Mazulla Chevy bumper modified for the Raptor. I'd talk to SMP fab about setting you up. You will lose the hitch though.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

I think it looks ridiculous. What am I missing?!

It's not for everyone, it's wider, has more travel, better damping, bigger tires (obviously), better all around off road at speed. They're just taking an already awesome platform and making it more awesome offroad. Did you like/see the Deberti build? It was even crazier than this one.

Brad DeBerti Builds First 2017 Ford Raptor Prerunner

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool build. I like the fenders and bedsides they lost that square look being widened

Last edited:

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's the Mazulla Chevy bumper modified for the Raptor. I'd talk to SMP fab about setting you up. You will lose the hitch though.

i thought it looked like the mazzula bumper.. i inquired with them about building one for raptors, and they said they needed a stock bumper to start with...