GEN 2 Cancelled 18 1st allocation spot, Snagged a loaded 17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally the wait is over. Took delivery last night on my Raptor. Fully loaded with every option except interior accent. Was able to negotiate to msrp, they were asking 10200.00 ADM. Took about 2 weeks to finish the deal and get it trucked to California from Florida. Basically took about 3 months to find the truck with the right options and at the right price. Backup plan was ordering the 18, but I really didn't have the patience for that after hearing all the waitng horror stories. Big thanks to the Raptor Finder site. Real happy with it so far, truck arrived flawless condition, now off to window tinter. Then she gets the Icon 2 1/4 leveling kit installed Tuesday. Heres a few pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2495.jpg
    IMG_2495.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2520.jpg
    IMG_2520.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2524.jpg
    IMG_2524.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2533.jpg
    IMG_2533.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 119

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No matter how many times I see a picture of a Raptor, I like each one. Congrats. Enjoying mine as well!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m not crazy on blue, but that’s a nice looking truck. congrats.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! I think with the 18 orders opening up the greedy dealers asking over msrp are going to start to panic soon with the ones still on the lot (especially in ca) wouldn't doubt below msrp in tue near future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Congrats OP. I did something similar. Well, I just ordered a 17' to spec and passed up on waiting so much longer to get an 18'. I bet you're relieved to finally have it. Nice driveway and garage action.

And to OgDobber, I don't see them going below msrp. Everyone on here seems like they put in some work to get an msrp deal. And they're far less common than paying ADM's. Real world vs this site is much different. Everybody on here for the most part does their research and hunt for good deals