Black 802A loaded at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Judd McPherson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dealer that I spoke to previously and I am very familiar with has a black 802A with pretty much everything but CF and Beadlocks that will be coming in about three weeks. I am NOT affiliated with the dealer, but I already bought mine and wanted to pass this info along to the group. Text me at (417) 438-8880 if interested. Located in Missouri. No BS MSRP deal. I don't want to post the contact info here so the dealer doesn't get inundated with calls and texts. Thanks.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Oof.. can't believe people are paying this even! Invoice price for these is still a stretch... these will tank in value just like the 5.4 Raptors did.

travis1978

Reaction score
My buddy and I just ordered ours from Nebraska. We got MSRP and were able to order them just the way we wanted.

OP
OP
J

Judd McPherson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all relative. I could have waited until this fall for invoice prices to hit, or pay another $3,500 above invoice now. My truck was built before the price increase, and I bought it for MSRP at a dealer with ZERO paperwork fee. I took them a check for the MSRP amount and took it home. I'll enjoy it all Spring and summer. My accountant said "you need the write-off of a truck this year", so why not do it now?

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all relative. I could have waited until this fall for invoice prices to hit, or pay another $3,500 above invoice now. My truck was built before the price increase, and I bought it for MSRP at a dealer with ZERO paperwork fee. I took them a check for the MSRP amount and took it home. I'll enjoy it all Spring and summer. My accountant said "you need the write-off of a truck this year", so why not do it now?

Won't be seeing invoice prices in my area this fall. I buy lots of vehicles, and am very accustomed to getting invoice and below. Certain vehicles, that just isn't going to fly. Supply and demand. I learned this years ago with Range Rovers--you can offer invoice all day long, all year long, at the end of every month for them to make another easy sale to reach desired volume numbers. Doesn't matter. Not going to fly. They're going to turn you down every time. Same thing with my local Ford dealers, all through the Gen 1 years--not going to get the dealers' attention with invoice offers. Congratulations to those, over the years, that have been able to do such, but for guys that like to keep business local (different subject; not relevant to get into now), those lean invoice-deals don't exist on limited volume vehicles in my area.