GEN 2 Az Holley's raptorrrr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'll be taking delivery of my Raptor potentially as soon as the end of the week and wondering how your "longer" term experience has been with these lights. I really like the clean look and about to order a set. Are you still happy with them, any regrets or issues in the last few months?

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I'll be taking delivery of my Raptor potentially as soon as the end of the week and wondering how your "longer" term experience has been with these lights. I really like the clean look and about to order a set. Are you still happy with them, any regrets or issues in the last few months?

Resurrect an old thread? Hell its taking me 3 1/2 months to respond to you [emoji38]. If you’re still curious yes I still love them and have used them a shit ton. No issues or problems as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk