GEN 2 Az Holley's raptorrrr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
The wife and I are doing the Bloody Basin run on the 30th. It may be full, but hit up @thearizonacowboy to see if you can still get in. He's putting it on and is planning on other runs too. Its a simple fun run from Cave Creek to i-17 and back down.

Hell yeah let me figure out what my work load is gunna be like and I might tag along. Gotta couple people out right now so I'm doing multiple jobs at my stores. I'll hit em up about them tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is everyone brothers here?

I don't know who my family are anymore...

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Truck looks great OP

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I don't know who my family are anymore...

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Truck looks great OP

Thank you sir

KTMRC8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long time no talk! Thank you sir. Hope you're doing well.

Yeah, I go in waves...some times I'm really looking into info so I will scour this site...others I get annoyed by the Gen1 vs Gen 2 BS so I stay off for a week...haha....otherwise, things (and the truck) are doing well...haha

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! When I drove mine home from DFW with a strong headwind, I was in the 11-12MPG range! I never even got to 15MPG the entire way back to Phoenix! I was in the 14.5 for the entire trip.

If you see an AG with graphics and beadlocks on Happy Valley, that's probably me! Congrats again! I know you've been waiting for it.

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Congrats! When I drove mine home from DFW with a strong headwind, I was in the 11-12MPG range! I never even got to 15MPG the entire way back to Phoenix! I was in the 14.5 for the entire trip.

If you see an AG with graphics and beadlocks on Happy Valley, that's probably me! Congrats again! I know you've been waiting for it.

Thanks!!! That's funny I've seen you on 91st ave and also on happy valley!! I was saying you mother f*cker out of jealously before I got mine [emoji1303]

dkriplean

Reaction score

I know I have seen you on 91st Ave from Deer Valley. I have a Magnetic SCREW. I have also run across a Black SCREW heading south on 91st Ave.

Small world!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
this begs the question:

How much beer can the SCREW Raptor haul in one load?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter