GEN 2 Az Holley's raptorrrr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you!! Making me feel all bad... my truck was delivered to MS but I drove it home to AZ sorry bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaahhhhhh damn that makes so much more sense now! Well was it at least a good MSRP or below deal?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Congratulations n good luck with the beast

Thanks bud!

Aaahhhhhh damn that makes so much more sense now! Well was it at least a good MSRP or below deal?

Yes sir I was able to secure msrp [emoji1303]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Good God that's a hell of a write up, nice job! Congratulations on getting her finally!!

Hahaha I wanted to say more but figured I'd say it eventually [emoji12]. Thanks man!

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, man! I dig the new shoes you put on 'er... and I'm glad to see that you're happy with the license plate lamps, too, as I have the same product sitting on the kitchen counter at home awaiting my motivation... ;-)

Congrats on the receipt of your new ride!

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Very nice, man! I dig the new shoes you put on 'er... and I'm glad to see that you're happy with the license plate lamps, too, as I have the same product sitting on the kitchen counter at home awaiting my motivation... ;-)

Congrats on the receipt of your new ride!

lol thank you sir! Yes the lights took me about 30 seconds to install. Just go underneath and pull the bulb.

Looks great. Thanks for the shout out.

Of course! Thank you for the competitive pricing!

Nice truck man!

wanna-see-something-cool_o_231715.jpg

Haha thanks brother.

latest-i-see-what-you-did-there-gif-330.gif

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking good, brother! Thanks for the mention.

Let me know when you're ready to move forward with the fog light and grille kits and I'll get you taken care of!