Anyone in NE area looking for possible tailgate swap???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Southern Maine, I have a 2017 magnetic thinking now I wish I had gotten the tailgate applique.. Checking to see if anyone in the area is in the same boat and would want to possibly swap???

what I've got- magnetic, spray in bed liner, NO applique, NO step

looking for - magnetic, spray in liner, with applique, and with or without step.

possibly can add some cash depending on what you've got.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Southern Maine, I have a 2017 magnetic thinking now I wish I had gotten the tailgate applique.. Checking to see if anyone in the area is in the same boat and would want to possibly swap???

what I've got- magnetic, spray in bed liner, NO applique, NO step

looking for - magnetic, spray in liner, with applique, and with or without step.

possibly can add some cash depending on what you've got.

if you can't find anyone to swap, I had my dealer epoxy one on last year, zero issues, looks like it rolled out of the factory.

OP
OP
Copp5

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you can't find anyone to swap, I had my dealer epoxy one on last year, zero issues, looks like it rolled out of the factory.

Ya, I've got the means to do that myself too, but was seeing if this was an option before spending 700 on a applique (oem on ebay from dealer).. what did your dealer charge you on doing yours??

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, I've got the means to do that myself too, but was seeing if this was an option before spending 700 on a applique (oem on ebay from dealer).. what did your dealer charge you on doing yours??

It cost me $700 all in, and i did buy off of eBay, prices must have gone up over last year.