9 More SCREWS being built this month!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gents!

I have included a copy of 9 more SCREWS available and will be here late May with all being 802A pkg with variety of other options. Let me know which one you are interested in and I can get a option list for you! Yes there is 1 Lead Foot available..... And as always these trucks will come with Lifetime warranty at no extra cost and is good anywhere in the US or Canada!

Call or Text with any questions! Have a great week!!!!!

JB
615-708-5425

Attachments

• 20180410_095042.jpg
    20180410_095042.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 121

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gents!

I have included a copy of 9 more SCREWS available and will be here late May with all being 802A pkg with variety of other options. Let me know which one you are interested in and I can get a option list for you! Yes there is 1 Lead Foot available..... And as always these trucks will come with Lifetime warranty at no extra cost and is good anywhere in the US or Canada!

Call or Text with any questions! Have a great week!!!!!

JB
615-708-5425

I wish there was something that could be done to stop dealers from spamming the forums. Too bad the mods don't moderate.

And if anyone is looking to buy a Raptor, with all the dealers actively promoting MSRP, that means customers are no longer lining up. If they offer MSRP, insist on a discount. MSRP is the new ADM.

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure it is just an oversight that he didn't state that they are MSRP or less. Can't be another *******, **** gobbling, *** burping, dealer wanting ADM?

Nope, All at MSRP with lifetime warranty. I find most guys that get offended on here over paid for their Raptor's and I do apologies that you did. These are real trucks at sticker and there is still a high demand. Sold the last 7 within 2 weeks. Here comes round 2. Thanks for looking!

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope, All at MSRP with lifetime warranty. I find most guys that get offended on here over paid for their Raptor's and I do apologies that you did. These are real trucks at sticker and there is still a high demand. Sold the last 7 within 2 weeks. Here comes round 2. Thanks for looking!

lol duh people are salty about overpaying.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

You again. Outstanding. Maybe post this shit in the Raptors for Sale section? Instead of the General Discussions one? Also maybe don't post it in two different sections at the same time.

"Still a high demand" same shit from every dealer hocking their wares on here.

plz-go-away_o_543662.jpg