2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that you advocate for capitalism on one hand but are quick to put it down when you're caught on the wrong side of it - selling like a Republican but buying like a Democrat

I think you're arguing against your imagination here...

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Each of you write about market, comps, demand in your replies, but I don't think any of you know what those words mean together

It's a shame that you advocate for capitalism on one hand but are quick to put it down when you're caught on the wrong side of it - selling like a Republican but buying like a Democrat

You and Jaz may be perfectly fine taking it up the ass from dealers, and heck, you guys might even enjoy it but that doesn't mean the rest of us are wrong for calling it out as BS if that's the way we see it. There's no shame, lots of people like it up the ass.

smoothie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If a dealer wants to charge adm for a vehicle I have no problem with that. They should also have no problem with me publically calling them out for it, and telling folks not to use them because they are way overpriced.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If a dealer wants to charge adm for a vehicle I have no problem with that. They should also have no problem with me publically calling them out for it, and telling folks not to use them because they are way overpriced.

Agree with you 100%

But if they are getting their ADM, then apparently they are not overpriced.

The market decides if they are overpriced or not.

What some on here don't get is that the best financial decision for some dealers is to charge ADM and for other dealers it's to not.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You forgot one... buy a mattress. What a huge opportunity for negotiation.

Fair enough, but the point remains... how often does Joe or Jane Public find themselves negotiating? Perhaps twice a decade... once for a car, once for a mattress.