2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how long was delay of the 17's because of BLs?

When I ordered mine I was in no hurry. Now that it's ordered I can't wait.

Bart, I see in your sig line that we have the same order date, although mine was already an existing order that I made changes to. Glad to see you have a build date - I don't yet.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bart, I see in your sig line that we have the same order date, although mine was already an existing order that I made changes to. Glad to see you have a build date - I don't yet.

Mine was an existing dealer stock order that I made changes to as well. The dealer told me the build date however I've never seen it printed anywhere so it may just be theoretical or wishful thinking. We'll see.

cliffyelwood

Reaction score
As of today FP chat says mine is still awaiting final ground transport in twin cities since 8/12.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CarlsbadFord

Reaction score
I am Brandon Gutierrez form Carlsbad Ford in Carlsbad, New Mexico
We just got a 2018 Ford Raptor. These are going to go quick. If your interested let me know. (888) 434-7808
Ask For Brandon.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my window sticker today! Its a Canadian order so im unable to track it on cotus.
It looks like my build date will be August 23, 2017.

bendensez

Reaction score
I've been checking the Jack Cooper tracking site daily since I'm 45 minutes from the plant. Last night, the destination city and destination name fields populated. Last week, I was tracking two of my dealer's other Raptors this way and those were delivered the same day the destination info updated on the Jack Cooper tracking site. Hoping the same for mine. Getting close :)

omar510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been checking the Jack Cooper tracking site daily since I'm 45 minutes from the plant. Last night, the destination city and destination name fields populated. Last week, I was tracking two of my dealer's other Raptors this way and those were delivered the same day the destination info updated on the Jack Cooper tracking site. Hoping the same for mine. Getting close :)

How do you check jack coopers tracking site? do you have a link?