What am I doing wrong? 37" toyo mt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I'm very rarely ever starting threads asking for help, however I believe I'm at the end of my patience and the body shop s doing the work is to.

Essentially I have a 13 screw. I've been collecting parts for some time and have finally gotten to the point to wrap up all the mods.

I bought method wheels Glassworks fenders and liners under the assumption of running 37" tires.

I bought the 37" toyo mt
The truck is stuck at the body shop with big problems, the tires do not fit!adc94f523049471c457efc6aca240207.jpg

This is the gap between the actual body of the truck and the driver side tire.

I've done allot of research before running out and spending all this time and money, doesn't seem to be panning out for me.

So my question is what am I doing wrong?. I see tons of raptor on here running this same setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay I'm very rarely ever starting threads asking for help, however I believe I'm at the end of my patience and the body shop s doing the work is to.

Essentially I have a 13 screw. I've been collecting parts for some time and have finally gotten to the point to wrap up all the mods.

I bought method wheels Glassworks fenders and liners under the assumption of running 37" tires.

I bought the 37" toyo mt
The truck is stuck at the body shop with big problems, the tires do not fit!adc94f523049471c457efc6aca240207.jpg

This is the gap between the actual body of the truck and the driver side tire.

I've done allot of research before running out and spending all this time and money, doesn't seem to be panning out for me.

So my question is what am I doing wrong?. I see tons of raptor on here running this same setup?

How's your alignment? You can have the alignment shop set the camber up so that it moves your wheel away from the firewall. I'm not totally sure of the process, and I'm sure someone else will chime in with it, but that is what is generally done in these circumstances.

All is not lost.......

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is the truck on mid perch ? You didn't mention that is your list of things you have done to prep for the 37's

OP
OP
Luke13

Luke13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yrs truck is at mid perch. And the alignment is good. I just had the truck over at the shop rpg has their alignments done, Clark said it's as far forward as it gets.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

I had the truck at the alignment shop last week while it was at the body shop, the two guys working together to try and resolve it. No luck

OP
OP
Luke13

Luke13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
13.5 from what I understand the toyo mt Is only offered in 13.5 wide

Gilligan

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can get them in 12.50 and 13.50

37X12.50R17LT 124Q D BSW 21.0 360770 8.5-10.0-11.0
37X13.50R17LT 131Q E BSW 21.0 360270 8.5-11.0

OP
OP
Luke13

Luke13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ****, did I get this all wrong?. I

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Is the tire being wider but not taller really my issue hear?

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be in the same situation with my toyo 13.50 on a '13 and mid perch. Going to bear the cold tonight to see how much more I can trim off the fender.

I fear regardless of aftermarket fenders that the pinch/body is just too close for this width while turning unless you're on top perch (don't want to on this year) or different suspension.

Last edited: