Tire pressure sensor question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hagak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And it is not like the info center is short on locations to put that info. Looking at you gauge display.

gDMJoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JTiburon - Is there an upgrade available so that the dashboard can display the pressure in each tire as in some other vehicles?
No (no update is available). HOWEVER ... The 2015 F-150s have that capability. Excerpted from the 2015 F-150 sales brochure ...
Check individual pressure in each tire with the standard Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System.2 Not only will you be notified if any tire’s pressure is low, but the system will tell you how low.
Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System (excludes spare)​

Last edited:

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there is an option to do this with Synch and an aftermarket head unit. You can use with the Kenwood DN991HD (android) or the new Pioneer 8000NEX (apple) Maestro will tie into your stock controls (will not work with MFT right now), and give you error codes and TPMS by tire. Combined with SVC The Tune, you can actually adjust your TPMS warnings, I have mine go off at 30 psi instead of the 39-41 that is stock.

IMG_3959_zps85140cc7.jpg

JTiburon

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Yeah it's pretty shocking that my dad's 2008 Yukon has this function and my 2013 Raptor doesn't!

hagak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 06 350z and my wife's 07 Acura RDX both show per tire pressure. On thee RDX it is very nice because one of the sensors runs 4 pounds light and on cold mornings causes the alert to trip but since you can easily confirm it is the light sensor you can safely ignore.