Possible alternative to fit 37" tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just hoping they don't rub and that I like the ride quality on mid perch...reading some recent threads about people now not liking the mid perch ride quality...really want to remain as close to stock as possible

My ride quality improved significantly, but I also got new wheels and tires along with mid perch. It feels more responsive.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My ride quality improved significantly, but I also got new wheels and tires along with mid perch. It feels more responsive.

Do you feel like after going to mid perch the front and rear suspension are still in sync and rebound the same? looks like some of the recent feedback is that the front and rear feel different after the perch mod

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you feel like after going to mid perch the front and rear suspension are still in sync and rebound the same? looks like some of the recent feedback is that the front and rear feel different after the perch mod

Honestly I don't think I can tell the difference if there was any. Feels the same to me. I don't think mid perch is that big of a deal.