Options for Center Cap for Method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A quick update. Caps are cut and going to powder coater in morning! Very sick...2 weeks ahead of schedule. Let's hope powder is quick too.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates on shipping? Thanks Vince!

Sorry I posted in garage sale thread. Recieved caps today....black plain and black on black svt will be boxed up and shipped Monday morning. Custom logos and machined out svt caps will be sent to engraved on Monday, hoping to have them back by that Friday.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vince any plain caps available ?

currently there isn't a run going. i only have one set of caps with the svt engraved in them. they are the taller version for size 18/20 wheels and the 17 double standards. if you email me I'm compiling a list of guys for next run. but that might be a long time from now. spring time probably when guys start getting the method wheel buzz again.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
currently there isn't a run going. i only have one set of caps with the svt engraved in them. they are the taller version for size 18/20 wheels and the 17 double standards. if you email me I'm compiling a list of guys for next run. but that might be a long time from now. spring time probably when guys start getting the method wheel buzz again.

sold!

DesertEagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hey Vince. Emailed you on Friday from the [email protected] email address. I'm definitely in for 5 caps for 17'' Method NV's. How many guys do you currently have on the list?

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Vince. Emailed you on Friday from the [email protected] email address. I'm definitely in for 5 caps for 17'' Method NV's. How many guys do you currently have on the list?

Counting you 2! Everyone wants them till they get to hear the price. Demand is down....maybe due to winter months. When guys start up the modding again and start getting new methods demand grows. I will let you know once I get some real interest.

I order them in 25 sets.....I have to at least sell half before I go on the hook for a few grand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter