New Method Wheel...which color do you like best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell they both look great, but I guess I would go with the black ones, unless you are giving a set of the silver ones away.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What about black with machined lip??? Yea like he said I don't care what color if your giving them away hahaha ill take pink if its free:wtg:

Big Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black ones, but I would like to see pictures with the wheels on the truck to make the final decision.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are both great looking wheels...I would take either, but am partial to the black...

In stock? How Much?

I might bag the DS and go for the NVs- since the DS are not in...ever

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are both great looking wheels...I would take either, but am partial to the black...

In stock? How Much?

I might bag the DS and go for the NVs- since the DS are not in...ever

They're taking pre-orders now and I think they said $230 not sure though. But I have a feeling these will be like the DS and sell real fast so either way you go you'll have to wait a little haha

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're taking pre-orders now and I think they said $230 not sure though. But I have a feeling these will be like the DS and sell real fast so either way you go you'll have to wait a little haha

I am kinda thankful the DS have not come in yet...I really like the NVs...

Shit I would still get the NVs before the DSs if they ship in April...

Who is buying all the DS?