Narrow Down to Two Wheels for my Oxford White Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sinraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i have it narrowed down to two different style of wheels. I know i am going to go 20 inch on Toyo Open Country M/T 35x12.5x20. Not sure which one would look good on my truck so you can all vote and let me know which one would look good on my Oxford White SCAB. Thanks everyone! hope to get a lot of feedback so i can make my purchase.

First wheel is: Fuel Octane
Second wheel is: Eagle Alloy

Attachments

• Fuel-Octane-Black-700.jpg
    Fuel-Octane-Black-700.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 68
  • 0148-2988-500.png
    0148-2988-500.png
    293.4 KB · Views: 57

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Octane in 17"s.
things you should know:
Don't be that guy with 20"s plus wheels on a Raptor.
Don't be that guy with 6" lift on a Raptor.
Don't be that guy with a fugly grill on a Raptor.
Don't be that guy with a Dr Pepper wrap on a Raptor.
Don't be that guy with white Oakley's driving a Raptor.

OP
OP
S

Sinraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I def dont and wont be that guy i just like to have as much wheel and tire i guess was my thinking. I might would consider 18 inch octanes i just dont like the small wheels current on my raptor..

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with an 18" wheel and 35" tire, or even a 20" wheel if your running 37" tires! just my opinion though

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Fuel Octanes in 18" with a 35" tire. I don't like them in 20" with a 35" tire. Maybe if you were going 37", but certainly not 35" You will learn to appreciate the sidewall. Have you looked at Method and KMC? They also make some affordable "street" wheels - by street wheels, I refer to wheels that are DOT-approved, not off-road-only bead locks.

Good luck. I'd love some new wheels, but I kinda like the stock black/silver wheels.