method vs stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIA2013

Reaction score
I was wondering for the guys that have the 17 " methods , how much farther do they stick out past the fenders than the stock 17" wheels ? Assuming you are running stock tires or 35 inch . I like the stance of my raptor now with stock wheels but really want to get some methods thanks!

D

Deleted member 12951

Stock has an offset of +34mm, Methods are 0 offset. So its going to stick out about 1.3" over stock.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just my $.02 - I've got a 2014 that came with the SE Beadlocks. Didn't think I would ever want to change the wheels. Had the opportunity to run Methods with Toyos at TRR to see if I liked them. Never put the SE wheels back on. I don't know what color truck you have, but even with the stock BFG's on the Methods, the truck just has a better stance. The tires barely stick out past the fenders with the Methods.

Everyone's tastes are different, but I would get the Methods with the BFG KO2's in 35" and never look back.....

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my $.02 - I've got a 2014 that came with the SE Beadlocks. Didn't think I would ever want to change the wheels. Had the opportunity to run Methods with Toyos at TRR to see if I liked them. Never put the SE wheels back on. I don't know what color truck you have, but even with the stock BFG's on the Methods, the truck just has a better stance. The tires barely stick out past the fenders with the Methods.

Everyone's tastes are different, but I would get the Methods with the BFG KO2's in 35" and never look back.....

Hadn't installed my Methods because was thinking I would sell them, but this post might have changed my mind. Thanks!

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got methods about a month ago with my bfg 37's. Looks awesome! RDTFS is correct on his measurements. Looks much better to me. Wider stance. Slight bit more tendency to rub as the tires are farther away from the wells now(37's only). I cannot tell you how much better the truck looks with the 37's. Everyone has their opinion, but these trucks were intended to have 37's and mid perch. Ford changed at the last second due to compliance, and liability issues. Anyway, get the methods!!!