Factory wheels in black pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Does anyone have the factory black svt wheels and if so could you post a pic? Thanks!

Just look under your truck. There is a spare tire. Its rim is Black and aluminum. Best look is to pull it out and put it on the truck. Someone here did some swappin for everyones spare wheel. HAhaha. Don't know if they were succesfull.
BDRAG

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
basically what you're looking for is the Ford Racing Raptor wheels....

M-1007-F15RBA_2.jpg

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
I just scored these locally for a steal! Will have more pictures and an updated look tomorrow! The guy was moving and sold the truck before ever mounting them. Even threw in new center caps and black lug nuts! The best part was he happened to be a 10min drive away so no shipping/waiting.

i-PBtckmd-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The spare on your truck should be a black rim. I had mine mounted for a while when I was having some balancing issues. You can always take the spare off and set it up next to the truck if you want a quick and dirty visual image.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yah either very strange lighting or Color ? The outside lipp of the can is even painted or powder coated.