Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires are here. When my wheels come in which will hopefully be this week I'll get them mounted and get some pics up.

Where are the Pics and Reviews? Threads like this are useless if they go nowhere...like dead end roads...:head3:

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll have experience with them in 37" size this weekend. Going to hit the dirt/mud up in Hunstville, TX on Sunday. I would think on-road and off-road experiences with 35 and 37 should be pretty similar. Or at least enough to draw conclusions from.

OP
OP
M

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on here in a minute but I have driven them in a little ice, lots of rain, mud, sand, and can honestly say I'm extremely happy with them. No complaints what so ever. They are just slightly more noisy than stock but the grip is excellent on these and are wearing well. I've rotated them once already and have probably over 5k miles on them so far.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my tires for 1000 miles now. I have had the stockers and recently the Goodyear MT/R's.
I am impressed with the Coopers. They are good on the road with no issues with agressive lane changes etc, have been great in the rain.

I finally took them off road today and was very happy. Conditions where a combo of dry gravel, mud, and deep sandy stretches with lots of whoops. They handled everything well. I did not notice as much rocks getting flung as with the Goodyears, traction was very good.

For the price I am very happy. Will see how they wear.

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to read updates in this thread about these tires. I'm debating between the Cooper S/T Maxx or the Goodyear MTR Kevlar. Looks like I'll be going with the Cooper's after reading some reviews.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Good to read updates in this thread about these tires. I'm debating between the Cooper S/T Maxx or the Goodyear MTR Kevlar. Looks like I'll be going with the Cooper's after reading some reviews.

I went with these Coopers about 3500 miles back. More aggressive than those posted about. Work good. Took them a few thousand miles to get a firm grip on concrete in a hard drift. The price installed after pitting 4 tire shops against each other was $1280.00.

BDRAG

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/product/tires/copvl3.ang.jpg