Anyone running Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcerri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Well after 30,000 miles, my original stock BFG's need to be replaced. Looking at Toyo's, Nitto's, BFG's, and Goodyear Duratracs. Haven't seen many threads about people running Duratracs on their Raptors. I have some buddies that are running them on their jeeps and they love them, both on and off road. Just wondering if anyone has any input that might help me make my mind up. All the reviews that I have read on tire websites have been very favorable towards the Goodyears. Just wondering, all input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Run them for years best all around tire out there

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
There are a ton of folks running them and there are several threads discussing them. A quick SEARCH will pull them up.

GhostInTheMachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run em for winter and I feel they're a pretty average tire.

I also couldn't believe how much they've worn over one winter. Probably has more to do with driving habit than the tire though.

TruckGangShit

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will add that i had a set of Terra Grapplers (37'S) on stock wheels on my 2012. Had over 20,000 miles on them when traded in and they rode and performed fantastic!. I will add that they all balanced within a few ounces. I am waiting on the to get out of back order for my 2014!

Attachments

• IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited: