37x13.50x20 fitment Requirements ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have Mid Perch on my Raptor and just bought some 20x9 0 offset BMF wheels and I want to put 37x13.50x20 toyo open country. Will they clear? Rubbing issues? My truck is gonna hardly ever going to see dir.t . More of a "street queen" I know Im going to get a lot of mixed thoughts from you guys....

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think u will need to ATLEAST to hammer pinch welds, and go top perch(which is bad for your CV's on '12+ years). U probably will still need aftermarket fenders. 37 x 12.5's usually rub 13.5's are going to be worse

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CocaineWhiteRaptor
Reaction score
I think u will need to ATLEAST to hammer pinch welds, and go top perch(which is bad for your CV's on '12+ years). U probably will still need aftermarket fenders. 37 x 12.5's usually rub 13.5's are going to be worse

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have a 2010, yeah I figured It would need to go top perch
I don't want aftermarket flares
Anyone's else ? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can keep asking... the answer will still be the same. at least from me. 37 = trouble.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2010, yeah I figured It would need to go top perch
I don't want aftermarket flares
Anyone's else ? Any help would be greatly appreciated

It's just not going to work. Many have tried but the results were the same,rub-a-dub-rub. It takes major modifications to the truck to run that tire wheel combo.:evilwiz:

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't worry hes already ordered the 37s. Because oh yea... its a street queen EXCEpt when you end up in that 1 in a 100 situation with the girl your trying to impress and bam!!! tear off your fender. Do it!!! 37's fit perfect!

OP
OP
CocaineWhiteRaptor
Reaction score
Don't worry hes already ordered the 37s. Because oh yea... its a street queen EXCEpt when you end up in that 1 in a 100 situation with the girl your trying to impress and bam!!! tear off your fender. Do it!!! 37's fit perfect!

I actually havent ordered nothing.:flipthebird: I came across a killer deal for. Some slightly used 37 for $250