37x12.50r17 ko2 are they out yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the weight on the 37's in comparison to the 35's?

Any news from other guys that went the 37 route about rubbing with stock wheels and suspension, midperch?

Last edited:

DesertRat

Reaction score
Any news from other guys that went the 37 route about rubbing with stock wheels and suspension, midperch?

I'm curious about this, too.

My '13 SCREW is due for some new shoes and these look like an attractive option.

ETA: I should have said "Stock size wheels". I'm going with a set of Trail Ready's when I do the tires so I have options with offset if that will help with any possible clearance issues.

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am under the impression that mid perch is ok, with slight rubbing. Is that correct?

Trust me, you're going to want glass. Stock fenders will 'kinda' work, but the first time you go up a steep driveway or a dirt road, you're gonna **** something up.

Been there, tried that.....

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I run 37/12.50/17 K02's with stock fenders and minimal trimming and off-road just fine at 50-60 mph . Just need to be trimmed in the right places . And I'm selling a set of K02's with less then 1k miles on them if you are interested . They come with tire warranties their discount tire or Americas tire . I'm going back to Baja t/a's . $1400 buys the 4 37's with warranties . These tires are now on nation wide back order thru them for atleast 2 months

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImageUploadedByTapatalk1438322068.332448.jpg

Malibu1

Reaction score
I ordered the 37 ko2 from my local discount tire on Thursday night and they arrived yesterday. I got them on today and so far I like them. I put them on SE wheels instead of my Mesh's as I did not want to worry about rubbing. I layed them flat on the ground and they are about a half inch wider at the tires bulge then th 35 ko I had. No rubing so far. I do not have mid perch but I do have the G springs. My springs have sagged so I am only at about 3/4 lift from the springs now. I will have to perform some trimming to the flare most likely if I put these tires on my mesh wheels. Ride is super squishy now. I can't get over how silent these tires are rolling down the road.