37 bfg ko2 on low perch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I dropped a fender flare with worn out 315s, and the pinch welds were warped after a hard day of wheeling, fender liners were dicked hard.

Those parking barriers at the mall can be a bastard can't they? :ROFLJest:

In all seriousness I've bottomed my truck super hard and never *****'d a flare. what the hell did you do?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Real information is that even 35's rub off road under the right conditions. I wouldn't even think of putting 37's on my truck until I hammered pinch welds, installed ADD inner liners and hung Boatec +2 fenders in it. That's truth.

What about your gear upgrades?

It's funny, the way people talk here their trucks see 90% 'hard offroad use' and only 10% pavement use. It's like it's unfathomable for someone to have one of these as a daily driver that stays mainly on the streets because they just like the looks and ride of the thing.

Nobody questions it when someone throws 15 LED bars/pods all over their truck but with a bigger tire it's some big issue. This place can be funny.

exactly...
I have 5 light bars on my truck, and I don't even drive it at night! :specialed:

OP
OP
D

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a non hater question if I can, gentlemen? does a 37inch tire throw off the calibration and the speedometer off since its taller? I hope I did not offend anybody..lol

Not much if you are running bfgs it would seem as they are barely different in size 315 to "37". I'll take some actual circumfrence measurements when I get home between the unused original 315 and the new tire.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sounds great

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Not much if you are running bfgs it would seem as they are barely different in size 315 to "37". I'll take some actual circumfrence measurements when I get home between the unused original 315 and the new tire.
sounds great

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a non hater question if I can, gentlemen? does a 37inch tire throw off the calibration and the speedometer off since its taller? I hope I did not offend anybody..lol

I was off like 4km/h with stock tires and with 37" KM's it's actually showing correct speed.

OP
OP
D

daveypetey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand new bfg ko2 37x12.5 r17 on stock wheels at 35 psi have a mid line circumfrence of just above 113". Not a SAE certified measuring tape, but safe to say they are about 36". Unused original OEM spare at 35 psi, about 109" putting it in 34 1/2" range. These are off the truck measurements.