35x12.50r17 BFG All Terrain KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Fuel Trophy 551 wheels, so not sure about offset/spacing. Just a tad more narrow and tucked than the Toyos. I can't believe how more smooth the ride is. Better acceleration too. I just reset my gas mileage thingy as well to track mpg improvement.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Fuel Trophy 551 wheels, so not sure about offset/spacing. Just a tad more narrow and tucked than the Toyos. I can't believe how more smooth the ride is. Better acceleration too. I just reset my gas mileage thingy as well to track mpg improvement.

Just looked it up and your fuels are a 6 offset, which I believe means they sit a touch more tucked in than Methods. Your truck looks sweet!

Did you recalibrate your truck for the 37's? Seems that guys are getting inaccurate readings from the trucks built in gas mileage thingy because the truck is not recalibrated to the different tire revolutions per mile from the 37's. I know tuners make this an easy adjustment, not sure how to adjust this without the tuner tho...

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, yeah I'll have to investigate the reprogramming dealio. I'll google it this afternoon and see what I can find.

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MajorAR this may have swayed me from the idea of 37" toyos. The weight savings is big from a performance standpoint (not concerned with MPGs) and the new side lugs give the aggressive look I want. Thanks for the pictures man, may have been just what I needed to push me over the edge! Need some new rubber to wrap around the methods I ordered anyways ;)

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if already asked, MajorAR, what front fenders are those... too lazy to look up your posting history. Plus might be good info to have in here (for me).

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry if already asked, MajorAR, what front fenders are those... too lazy to look up your posting history. Plus might be good info to have in here (for me).

These are Glassworks fenders. 2" rise, 2" flare. Installed by RPG. Painted by a local shop.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are Glassworks fenders. 2" rise, 2" flare. Installed by RPG. Painted by a local shop.

Thanks. They look like the ones with the original Ford SVT pop-in side vent, versus their new (not out yet?) fiberglass molded SVT vent. How do you like them? and the pop-in vent?

Sorry, back on topic... looking at these 37", but also need to fit the spare under. The original 37" BFG AT did fit - these likely not.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome tires. Other guys in the group liked them a lot. My truck is broke and at the dealer. I'll get it back tomorrow afternoon. I'll take pics and etc then. Performance was perfect in the sand/light rocky areas.