Please Welcome Olympus Off Road to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Welcome!! Looking at the site guys, is there any output losses (total lumens) of going to a dual function (white/amber) led light bar? I would like to replace my 2 current 30" light bars with 2 30" dual function light bars.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! My name is Max Ferguson aka @Qcfx2, I've been on here for quite some time and a lot of you already know me. I am the rep in charge of FRF and I am excited to bring Olympus to the Raptor world!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Thank you all!

Reaction score
Dual Color

Welcome!! Looking at the site guys, is there any output losses (total lumens) of going to a dual function (white/amber) led light bar? I would like to replace my 2 current 30" light bars with 2 30" dual function light bars.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

There is No output loss at all and actually a slight gain due to the chip used. We are the only company in the world building our colored and dual color lights with San'an Chips. These offer a brilliant color and maximum output!

https://olympusoffroad.3dcartstores.com/180w-30-Dual-Color-Dual-Row-Light-Bar-_p_380.html

Take a look at this example of our 50" Light Bar built with Green LED Chips.

Max
---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Group buy coming tonight @Bulletnjm Stay tuned!

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.