Custom LED Tail lights for F150 by ANZO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lthrnck49

Reaction score
Man these are really sharp. I have some from protuninglab and although they are nice, I've had issues with the hyper flashing and it does seem the brake being on isn't as bright as brake off.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our customers that used these lights did not report about hyperflashing, so it shouldn't be an issue with proper installation.
The light bars stay on with parking lights and the middle LED portion lights up with the brake lights.

Black, Chrome and Red tail lights have clear lens. They meet ISO 9002 and QS 9000 quality standards. Approved by the SAE. Meets DOT regulations and compliant with FMVSS 108, however the smoked lights are not stamped/approved because of the tinted lens.

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These lights definitely worth it.

Actually it's priced really fare in compare to other LED tail lights, despite the fact that it's a new style.

The price is $427.68 (the same for all colors) + shipping cost (I can calculate it for you by zip code)

We don't have a coupon code for these new lights at the moment, however if you decide to order them - just give a call to our sales department at 800-505-3274. I am pretty sure that our guys will find the best deal for you and apply a discount as an exception for the forum members!

lthrnck49

Reaction score
Man I wish I had seen these two months ago!! Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and put my other ones on CL...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spec D's 2 years ago. They have been flawless. But, my son always wanted the LED borders, so these will be a cool surprise for him...
I only wish the LED borders had red lenses vs white when off. Also, the edges of the light housings would look so much better if they were black.

R,
HAP

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We appreciate your business! That's right we do offer Military and Emergency Cervices Discount as well.

If any additional questions appear - please let me know or call us in!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter